How Much Does My Business Qualify For?
- There are different variables when underwriting a loan for a business on how much they would qualify for. With our programs a business usually will qualify for 5%-15% of the annual gross sales.
Will You Do a Hard or Soft Pull When I Apply?
- We do a in house soft pull to see where your credit score sits at, so we know exactly which lender will give you the best deal possible.
- A Hard pull will be required with our more traditional programs such as SBA 7(a), CRE, and Term Loans.
- We also work with lenders that only do soft pulls so your credit score would not be affected.
What Paperwork is needed to Apply for a Small Business Loan?
- This answer does vary depending on where you’re applying. If going to a bank for a small business loan expect a mountain of paperwork when applying. In fact, the average bank loan application takes approximately 30 hours to complete.
- If you decide to apply with Impetus Management, expect the amount of paperwork to be downsized tremendously. All is needed is our One page application, 3-6 months of an active Business Bank Account Statements.
How Much Do Your Services Costs?
- There is absolutely no charge for you to apply through Impetus Management and find your best options.
Is Impetus Management a Direct Lender?
- No, we are not a direct lender. Impetus Management is a online lending marketplace, we simply connect the borrowers and lenders. Think of us as the Quicken Loans for Business Financing.